Bairstow Eves were efficient, professional and extremely courteous, right through to completion. Going beyond what one would expect from any estate agent.

Mr Gamrat, London
Agent Details
Bairstow Eves
488 Roman Road
E3 5LU
020 8278 7012; 020 3369 4583
Mortgage Calculator

Approximate Monthly Repayment
Contact us Find out more about mortgages

It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.

Energy Performance Certificates

London, E1

1 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Arrange Viewing
Sold subject to contract
  • Floorplan 1
  • Energy Performance Certificate (PDF)PDF Icon

1 Bedroom Flat, Cudworth Street, London, E1 5QU

Property Description

Shared Ownership At 90% - Able To Buy The Remaining 10% After A Year.

One bedroom, one bathroom flat/apartment, constructed in approximately 2015 and features one reception room. Balcony Terrace. Location provides excellent for transport links.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Asking Price £385,000
  • 1 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    London, E1

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.