Bairstow Eves were efficient, professional and extremely courteous, right through to completion. Going beyond what one would expect from any estate agent.

Mr Gamrat, London
Agent Details
Bairstow Eves
32a St. Margarets Street
01227 389 699; 01227 490 221
Mortgage Calculator

Approximate Monthly Repayment
Contact us Find out more about mortgages

It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria therefore it is important you speak to one of our Mortgage Advisers for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.

Energy Performance Certificates

Canterbury, CT1

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Arrange Viewing
Sold subject to contract
  • Floorplan 1
  • Energy Performance Certificate (PDF)PDF Icon

2 Bedroom Flat, Ersham Road, Canterbury, CT1 3DH

Property Description

A two bedroom purpose built first floor apartment designed for the over 55's. This apartment is situated in a cul-de-sac location with garden views from the lounge and both bedrooms. Magdalen Court has communal gardens, communal parking and laundry room. There are lift facilities and security entry phone system. There are 26 flats managed by Orbit Housing Association and we understand that a 70% share of the equity is being sold with the remaining 30% to be held by the Orbit Housing.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Entrance Hall 2.77m x 4.78m

    Main front door and two doors to storage cupboards. With door to further storage cupboard.

  • Lounge/Diner 4.70m x 3.48m

    Window to rear. Door to

  • Kitchen 1.80m x 3.48m

    Fitted units and window to rear.

  • Bedroom 1 3.73m x 2.73m

    Window to rear.

  • Bedroom 2 3.73m x 1.96m

    Window to rear.

  • Bathroom 1.79m x 2.10m

    Comprising of three piece suite.

  • Offers in excess of £115,000
  • 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    Canterbury, CT1

Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.