Bairstow Eves were efficient, professional and extremely courteous, right through to completion. Going beyond what one would expect from any estate agent.

Mr Gamrat, London
Agent Details
Bairstow Eves
32a St. Margarets Street
Canterbury
Kent
CT1 2TG
01227 490 248; 01227 490 221
Energy Performance Certificates

Canterbury, CT2

1 Bedroom Flat For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
  • View Brochure (PDF)
  • View Virtual Tour
  • Floorplan 1

1 Bedroom Flat, Bishops Way, Canterbury, CT2 8DX

Property Description

A well maintained first floor apartment comprising: hall, bedroom and lounge/diner with garden views, kitchen and bathroom with walk in shower. There are double glazed windows and gas fired central heating and large store room. The property is being sold with no chain and is suitable for buyers aged 60 years plus. The price of 7870 represents a 70% equity share; the remaining 30% is retained by the Management company but no rent or ground rent is payable. A new 60 year lease will be created with service charge 140.03 pm which includes building insurance, garden maintenance, cleaning and maintenance of common areas as well as external maintenance and decoration.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Hall 2.80m x 3.70m

  • Lounge 4.90m x 3.38m

  • Kitchen 2.79m x 2.31m

  • Bedroom 4.90m x 2.62m

  • Bathroom 1.80m x 2.40m

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate Graph
  • Asking Price £78,750
  • 1 Bedroom Flat For Sale

    Canterbury, CT2

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Canterbury, CT2 Asking Price £78,750 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
£
%
years
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday

*

Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.
x