Mr Gamrat, London
Bairstow Eves were efficient, professional and extremely courteous, right through to completion. Going beyond what one would expect from any estate agent.
This property is part of our Chain Free Property promotion.
This is a new build property
This substantial 5 bedroom barn-style home in Scocles Court, a 2019 RESI finalist for national "Development of The Year", is a luxuriously appointed, dream family home. It features a vast, full-floor master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite; floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall triple-glazing to a generously sized garden; engineered oak floors and a stunning hand-made kitchen with marble worktops, AEG appliances, a Smeg double-bowl sink and integrated floor-to-ceiling larder.
This gorgeous family home is also a super-insulated passive house, built to the highest voluntary standards of energy efficiency, which allows you to save up to 80% on electricity and heating bills. A full-home air purification system, copious USB ports, super-fast fibre , luxuriously appointed bathrooms and full smart technology including a GPS-linked system which allows you to activate your heating or hot water simply by approaching your home, are also fitted as standard.
This home also includes use of Scocles Court's outdoor gym, pretty landscaped ponds and fresh air study / homework / picnic areas. Few homes could be better for your quality of life and sense of wellbeing than this spectacular home.
- Luxury fitted kitche
- AEG & Bosch integrated appliances
- Smeg double bowl kitchen sinks
- Imported marble kitchen work tops
- Pull out kitchen larder section
- Integrated fridge-freeze
- Integrated kitchen recycling & waste bin
- Walk-in wardrobe to master suite plus eaves storage
- Sky / roof lights
- Triple-glazed, tailor-made Velfac windows and doors
- Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall garden glazing
- Floor-to-ceiling landing glazing
- Engineered medium-dark oak floors
- Generous garden with trellised fence
- Pre-approved planning permission for large rear garden shed, office, or mini-annex
- Electrical vehicle (EV) charger pre-installe
- Stunning, field and pond views from some rooms
- Outdoor communal gym, picnic areas, fresh air homework / study areas
- Tree-lined road with uplighting
- Natural rainwater drainage and landscaped ponds
- Electricity bills reduced by up to 70-90%, by virtue of a super-insulated core
- 10 year Build Zone warranty
- Internal TV and telephony networking hub to all key rooms
- Fibre optic cabling for super-fast data speed
- Internal full-home air purification system & natural heat recovery system;
- High quality, VOC-minimised paints
- Megaflo heating system with smart NEST thermostat
- Auto-activation of heating / hot water when approaching home
- Smart lighting with dimmable lights
- PIR lights to main entrance
- Honeywell alarm
- USB charging points in all key rooms
- NEST front door intercom with HD camera and mobile interface
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.